Monday, July 6, 2009

To-Do

There are so many topics that I want to write a blog on, I want to discuss about, but when I sit down to write something, I get blank. I am unable to decide what I want to write on!?
So, I'm writing about the topics I would like to discuss or write on. You can call it a to-do list for myself.

So, here I go with my list.
1. Decoding Love
2. America
3. Books - Midnight Summer's Children, Twilight series
4. Swati -"??????"
5. Relations and Relationships
6. In the end, it doesn't even matter.. what does?

4 comments:

Day Dreamer said...

I just hope point 1 is for decoding Romantic Love ????? And will look forward to that post :)

Hope said...

hahaha! I wonder wat's dere to decode in dat!?

Day Dreamer said...

Okkk...there is ....at least from the point of view of "losers"...will soon post a conversation I had with a friend. then you will see whats there to decode :)

Hope said...

hehehe! will surely wait for that one! :)